- Call For Papers
- Paper Submission
- Conference Venue
- Conference Schedule
- Keynote Speakers
|Stay in conference hotel||NOT stay in hotel||Stay in conference hotel||NOT stay in hotel|
|Authors (Students)||370USD||400 USD||280USD||300 USD|
|Authors (Regular)||420USD||450 USD||330USD||350 USD|
|Oral Presentation Only||320USD||350 USD||230USD||250 USD|
|Listeners||200USD||230 USD||180USD||200 USD|
|Additional Paper||320 USD||250 USD|
|Additional Page||50 USD/per page||50 USD/per page|
|Extra Proceeding||50 USD/per one||50 USD/per one|
|One Day Tour (14 Apr, 2017)||100 USD||100 USD|
* One regular registration (JCP/ JSW/ IJCTE / IJCEE / LNIT) can cover a paper within 7 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one Jounal.
Registration form Download
|listener||presenter ONLY||author with a paper|
※ Join us as
Download the registration form, follow the guidance to finish the reigstration,confirm your coming.
※ Join us as Presenter.
Prepare the abstract which is going to present at the conference, send it to ICCIT 2017. You will get the notification 10 working days later, then follow the guidance to finish the reigstration, confirm your coming.
※ Join us as Author, present your work and publish the paper into the journal.
Send the full paper to ICCIT 2017, accepted papers can be published in one of the Journals, and be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference.
Timing: a maximum of 15
minutes total, including speaking time and
discussion. Please make sure your presentation
is well timed. Please keep in mind that the
program is full and that the speaker after you
would like their allocated time available to
● You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer,
● It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
● Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
● Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.