Hoping to see you !
- Organizing Committee
- Call For Papers
- Keynote Speakers
- Paper Submission Guidance
- Important Dates
- Conference Venue | Hotel
- Program at A Glance
- About Antalya
- Visa｜Invitation Letter
- Conference History
- Contact Conference Secretary
present your work and publish the paper in conference proceedings
Send the full paper to ICCTA 2020, accepted papers can be published in Conference Proceedings, and be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference. Only full paper will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through Online Submission System.
Papers should be written in English, formatted according to the Paper Template, and with at least full 4 pages' length.
Prepare the abstract which is going to present at the conference, send it to ICCTA 2020. You will get the notification 10 working days later, then follow the guidance to finish the reigstration, confirm your coming.
Prospective authors are invited to submit
original technical papers by the deadline, for
publication in the ICCTA
2020 Conference Proceedings and for oral
presentation during the conference.
Submission (Full-length & Abstract)
Final Call !!!
March 1, 2020
|Notification of Review Result||
March 15, 2020
|Camera-ready manuscript / Registraiton Deadline||By March 20, 2020|
|Conference Period||April 14-16, 2020|
At least one author of each accepted paper
needs to register with an author registration,
even if a student.
Student Rate is only for students who attached their student' ID card copy when register and is ONLY applicable for student who is FIRST author.
|Gazi Special||Other Turkish||Normal|
|Author (Student)||320 USD||340 USD||455 USD|
|Author (Regular)||365 USD||380 USD||495 USD|
|Author ( TPC Member)||345 USD||360 USD||475 USD|
|Author (Online / vIdeo Presentation)||300 USD||320 USD||420 USD|
|Oral Presentation Only||270 USD||290 USD||385 USD|
|Listener||220 USD||240 USD||265 USD|
|Additional Paper||270 USD||290 USD||365 USD|
|Additional Page||40 USD/per page||40 USD/per page||40 USD/per page|
|Extra Proceeding||40 USD/per one copy||40 USD/per one copy||40 USD/per one copy|
● One regular registration can cover a paper within Five pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
At least one author is required to register and attend the conference to present the paper. For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.
※ Register ICCTA 2020 as listener and you have access to all the technical sessions. Please follow the following 2 steps
1. Please fill the information and complete the payment via Online Payment System
2. You need to email Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary‘s comfirmation.
© 2020 6th International Conference on Computer and Technology Applications